Systems Management – OS, Storage, Web Servers
Activities include monitoring, batch scheduling, inventory management,
software distribution, system administration, backup and recovery,
system performance and capacity planning.
Database Management: Oracle, DB2, SQL server
Activities include to resource monitoring, database design, database creation
and build, database schema management, performance management,
space management, S/W upgrades and installation.
Activities includes to user management, mailbox administration, and queue management,
analysis on mail delivery failures, administration of mail routing, group management
for mailing and administration.
Infrastructure Sizing & Capacity Planning
- Infrastructure sizing (Server, Storage, Backup, Network, Security and enterprise Datacenter)
- Capacity modeling for future workload projections
- Infrastructure capacity planning and design to meet application and business demands
This solution achieves optimum server infrastructure by addressing
Ushering in positive impacts for
- Centralization of servers to a central location
- Collating data to a larger storage
- Physical consolidation/ virtualization to similar platforms
- Application centralization
- Hardware procurement
- Operations and Maintenance